Professional Mold Removal Company in Philadelphia, PA
Discovering mold in a home or business can incite a great deal of stress to the property owner. It can be rather difficult to understand where to begin if mold is an unfamiliar entity. If you suspect a potential mold problem in your Philadelphia, PA home or business, the first step is to find a certified mold professional to conduct a mold inspection in Philadelphia, PA. A certified mold inspector from Mastertech of Eastern PA will be able to determine if you have mold, how bad it is, how to properly get rid of it and how to prevent it from returning.
Certified Mold Inspection in Philadelphia, PA
If your Philadelphia, PA home or business has suffered from a history of moisture problems, you could have hidden mold problems. Musty odors and unexplained stained or discoloration can be the first symptoms of a mold problem. Mold is considered a toxic bio-contaminant that should, in most cases, be handled by a trained professional with the necessary tools to safely and effectively address the mold.
MasterTech Mold Inspection Process:
A certified professional will have the necessary training, knowledge, and tools to safely and properly determine if you have mold, how bad the mold is, how best to remove the mold, and prevent its regrowth.
- Thorough visual analysis of the indoor and outdoor environment
- Complete digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated indoors.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
Professional Mold Removal in Philadelphia, PA
Once your MasterTech inspection completes a full inspection of the property, he or she will present you with a clear and concise report of findings. The report will outline what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next. If mold remediation is within your requirements, MasterTech will draft a scope of work for mold removal in Philadelphia, PA. Your scope of work will be tailor-made for your specific mold removal and mold preventative needs.
Mold Remediation Priorities
At the core of every successful mold remediation, there are 3 key priorities: identifying the source, containing the problem, and cleaning and disposal. A proper mold remediation is more than just simply removing the existing mold growth. A professional mold remediation company is responsible for uncovering ALL the problems related to and contributing to the mold contamination, in addition to the mold growth itself.
- Identifying the source— A successful mold remediation hinders on the ability to uncover and address the underlying water source that is causing and sustaining the mold growth. If the water source is not properly identified, stopped, and fixed, the mold problem will inevitably grow back, despite a proper cleanup. Our technicians fully trained to find the water source, assess the full extent of the water damage, and properly address the water source and the damage it left behind.
- Containing the problem— Mold spores can travel and settle on virtually any surface. We do not want to risk disturbing any existing mold development without barriers to contain the problem. Our team is fully trained to set up appropriate containment barriers around all areas of concern to eliminate the risk of cross-contamination to clean, unaffected areas..
- Cleaning and disposal— In cases of extensive mold development, the mold may have rendered some building materials non-salvageable. Non-salvageable building materials but be carefulyl removed and disposed according to strict protocols. MasterTech technicians are fully trained in the most advanced techniques for the safe, effective, and efficient removal and disposal of non-salvageable, mold-infested building materials.
Mold Remediation Process In Philadelphia, PA
At MasterTech, we take every possible measure to maintain the utmost quality control. Each mold technician is thoroughly trained in all mold remediation procedures and protocols.
Containment: We place barriers around all areas of remediation to prevent cross-contamination.
Cover & Protect: Floors and belongings will be covered and protected throughout the remediation.
Air Filtration: HEPA-filtered air filtration devices maintain safe and clean air quality in your property.
HEPA Vacuum: HEPA-vacuums are used to remove all surface mold spores from all affected building materials.
Demolition & Removal: We will surgically remove and properly dispose all non-salvageable building materials.
Antimicrobial Application: An antimicrobial agent will be applied to destroy mold growth at the surface.
Mold Roots Removal: A concentrated hydrogen peroxide agent actively remove all embedded mold roots.
Scrub & Wipe Clean: All surfaces are scrubbed and wiped clean.
Re-HEPA Vacuum: HEPA-vacuuming is completed again to remove any remaining mold spores.
Mold-Proof Coating: A clear, mold-resistant coating is applied to help prevent future mold growth.
Confirm Cleanup: A post remediation inspection will be completed to ensure that the cleanup was successful.
The MasterTech of Eastern PA standard for every mold remediation in Philadelphia, PA is getting the job done right the first time. Because, when it comes to mold, a bad remediation can mean health implications for you and your family and property damage to your home. That is why, we back every mold remediation with a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our promise that the mold has been properly removed, and it will not grow back.
Mastertech of Eastern PA services all of Philadelphia and its surrounding counties. If you suspect mold development in your Eastern PA home or business, call us today to schedule and appointment with our mold inspector. 1-215-876-7037
Mastertech of Eastern PA Service Areas: