Mold Removal, Mold Inspections Bucks County Pennsylvania
Mold development in your Bucks County, PA home or business is not only unpleasant, but can be very dangerous. When it comes to mold, MasterTech of Eastern PA’s certified team of experts understands the risk that you and your family are up against. That is why we have taken every measure to carefully train each of our inspectors and technicians to handle each mold contamination safely and efficiently. At MasterTech, we are devoted to providing a high quality, honest, and affordable mold removal service throughout Eastern Pennsylvania.
Certified Mold Inspection In Buck County, PA
If you are suspicious of a potential mold infestation in your residential or commercial property, your first step is to consider having a certified mold inspector conduct a thorough mold inspection in Bucks County, PA.
A certified mold inspector will be able to do the following:
- Confirm if it is mold
- Determine the severity of the mold problem
- Identify what caused the mold in the first place
- Prescribe an appropriate and effect mold removal plan
- Recommend preventative tactics to avoid recurrence
Our mold inspectors undergo extensive training and certification to ensure they are fully qualified to properly handle and report on your potential mold issues. MasterTech mold inspectors are trained to use the safest equipment and techniques to conduct a proper mold inspection in Bucks County, PA.
MasterTech Mold Inspection Process:
- A complete visual assessment of the property, in and out.
- Digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated indoors.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
Safe And Effective Mold Remediation in Bucks County, PA
At MasterTech of Eastern PA, we are committed to providing you and your family with the safest and most effect mold remediation possible. We use the most advanced mold removal equipment and techniques for each mold removal in Bucks County, PA.
There are 3 core priorities of mold remediation: identifying the cause, containing the problem, and a proper cleanup & disposal.
- Causation: We will locate the water source that is promoting the mold development. The water source and all damp building materials must be appropriately addressed to guarantee an effective cleanup. As part of the mold remedaition, MasterTech will make recommendations for necessary precautions you and your family should take to prevent recurrence.
- Containment: The nature of mold allows it to travel and spread to virtually any surface. To avoid cross-contamination to clean, unaffected areas, MasterTech will place containment barriers around all areas of concern to isolate the mold to the affected areas.
- Cleaning & Disposal: MasterTech will make every effort to try to salvage as much of your building materials as possible. While most mold can be cleaned from most surfaces without the use of toxic agents, there will be times where the materials cannot be safely cleaned. In those cases, the non-salvageable building materials will be safely removed and properly disposed according the protocol.
Mold Removal Process Bucks County Pennsylvania
For quality control purposes, MasterTech of Eastern PA will conduct a post-remediation inspection and testing after every mold remediation in Bucks County, PA. It is a precautionary step taken to confirm that we did the job right and did not overlook any details. As an extension of our commitment to your safety and your family’s safety, every MasterTech mold remediation will backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our promise that the mold has been properly removed, and it will not come back.
Mold Treatment Is NOT Mold Removal
The only safe and effective approach to mold is REMOVAL. Be careful not to get lulled into some half-cocked mold “treatment” pitch. Unfortunately, it is commonplace for mold “professionals” to claim that they can “treat” the mold with one application of this chemical or with one coat of this kind of paint. The reality is that mold “treatment” does not mean removal. Mold roots are embedded deep within porous building materials. If the roots are not actively removed, even if the mold grows dormant and seemingly “dead” or “gone”, it will inevitably return and spread.
Choosing The Right Mold Removal Company in Pennsylvania
When it comes to you and your family’s health and safety, you cannot afford to hire someone to do the job wrong. A bad mold remediation might leave with even more, costly problems further down the road. It is important that you take the time to thoroughly research your options. You want to be sure to hire the right company for you and your family.
MasterTech Environmental is a family owned and operated, local company that specializes in environmentally services. We are one of Eastern PA’s top rated mold remediation contractor for residential and commercial buildings.
- Fully licensed and insured
- 5-year, mold-free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks.
Mastertech of Eastern PA services all of Philadelphia and its surrounding counties. If you suspect mold development in your Eastern PA home or business, call us today to schedule and appointment with our mold inspector. 1-215-876-7037
Mastertech of Eastern PA Service Areas: